Join Our Team
Our main strength is our team.
As Simon Sinek descirbes, “A team is not a group of people who work together. A team is a group of people who trust each other, and a small team committed to a bigger cause than themselves, can achieve absolutely anything”.
As one of our co-founders also explains, every soccer/football team that is successful needs a captain, a defensive player, an offensive player, and a coach. We work hard to attract and hire the right players that can adapt to our culture and enhance our mission and vision together.
We work hard to create the right conditions for individuals to grow within and outside our company. Our 4 day 40 hour week schedule, restaurant management program, stage experience, 1:1 mentoring, mandatory weekly office time, and freedom to order ingredients and test recipes are just several ways in which we try to support each other. If you want to work and develop your restaurant project, you’ve come to the right place!
If you want simply want to come experience working at any of our restaurants please send us your resume, available time, and preferred location of stage. All full time candidates will go through a cross interview, evaluation period, and finally a training period before officially becoming part of our team.
Full Time Members
- 4 day 40 hour work week
- 15 days paid holiday + company annual getaways and activities
- Medical, unemployment insurance, pension, and worker’s compensation
- Bonus every four months, severance pay, educational subsidy, birthday gift
- Cross branch training and stage experience
- Bi-monthly restaurant management education
Part Time & Full Time Members Also Enjoy
- 1.5 hour guaranteed paid break during 12 hour shift and meals
- Weekly beer takeaway and monthly team dinners
- Equal tip sharing and family/friend discount at all Manimal Tribe restaurants
- Further partnership discount deals with Seoul restaurants
- Voluntary opportunities with orphan care and others
- Reebok CrossFit membership discount
- Various other mini trips and activities such as: yoga, boxing, movies, camping, CrossFit, etc
For vacancies please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and preferred restaurant location. Potential candidates will be contacted shortly.
Manimal Tribe provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with Korean Law.
If you’re a team player and ready to lead and follow others regardless of age or experience, you’ve found the right place.